On 01/20/2013 04:59 PM, Raphael Kallensee wrote:
Hi,
just a quick note regarding the FOSDEM apps for Android and WebOS:
I prepared the WebOS app for this year (new logo, tested with new schedule), it's already released in the HP App Catalog (https://developer.palm.com/appredirect/?packageid=net.webpresso.fosdem). The source code can be found here (http://forge.webpresso.net/projects/fosdem-webos) as well as the *.ipk file (http://forge.webpresso.net/attachments/download/33/net.webpresso.fosdem_0.2....).
I also worked on the existing Android app, fixed it to work with the new calendar URL and gave it a Holo UI. Michaƫl Uyttersprot will push the update to the Google Play Store soon (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.fosdem). The source code can be found on Github (https://github.com/rkallensee/fosdem-android), the *.apk (signed with my key, so not upgradeable later with the Play Store version) can be found here in the meanwhile (http://forge.webpresso.net/projects/fosdem-android/files).
Feel free to add the links to fosdem.org!
Good timing, I was just working on this: https://fosdem.org/2013/schedule/mobile/ You can find the links there. An announcement/call for more links is following soon. Kind regards, Tias
Best regards, Raphael
_______________________________________________ info mailing list info@lists.fosdem.org https://lists.fosdem.org/listinfo/info