On Wednesday 02 Dec 2009 12:06:39 Philip Paeps wrote:
On 2009-12-02 11:48:49 (+0100), Benny Siegert <bsiegert@gmail.com> wrote:
On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 11:45, Tim Small <tim@buttersideup.com> wrote:
I realise that things aren't finalised yet, but is there any sort of very rough boundary on when things are likely to start / finish on the 6th/7th? I'm trying to book travel and accommodation, but I can't really get much of an idea of when to arrive/leave Brussels - and how many nights I'm likely to need to stay etc.
If you have the time, I highly recommend arriving on Friday evening for the beer event in downtown Brussels. This is the Best Way(TM) to start FOSDEM :)
There is also the small matter of the beer event on friday evening.
Yes. The beer event on Friday night is very important :) I sometimes find that remembering to wake up on the following Monday morning can be difficult sometimes but then for me Eurostar doesn't usually leave Brussels until Tuesday or Wednesday. Specially after ten years of Fosdem :) -- Richard (Mines a Westvleteren !) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westvleteren_Brewery http://www.sheflug.org.uk http://sleepypenguin.homelinux.org/