Hi all, Emanuil supplied to get a travel grant. Many thanks to Episkey Ltd who is sponsored me. Best wishes, Ebru 2015-12-15 13:01 GMT+02:00 Emanuil Tolev <emanuil.tolev@gmail.com>:
Hi Ebru,
I'd be interested in helping. We're a small band of devs / sysadmins from the UK but I think we'll manage to sponsor travel for 1 person. What city/country are you travelling from?
Also anybody else who's interested in splitting the travel bill is most welcome to write of course.
Greetings, Emanuil
On 15 December 2015 at 09:38, Ebru Akagündüz <ebru.akagunduz@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi everyone,
I am going to attend to Fosdem. Google have not publish travel scholarship for Fosdem, yet and I think, it won't give for Fosdem this year ..
I also did a lightning talk application. Do you know any other company supplies scholarship for the event? I searched on the internet a bit, but could not find. Maybe you know another travel scholarship oppourtunity.
Best wishes, Ebru
-- Ebru Akagunduz http://www.ebruakagunduz.com/ _______________________________________________ FOSDEM mailing list FOSDEM@lists.fosdem.org https://lists.fosdem.org/listinfo/fosdem
-- Ebru Akagunduz http://www.ebruakagunduz.com/