On 2008-12-22 21:17:52 (+0100), markus reichelt <ml@mareichelt.de> wrote:
* Christophe Vandeplas <cvandeplas@fosdem.org> wrote:
There will be two different keysigning parties. For PGP/GPG you'll need to register in advance and send in your key. The instructions should be posted soonish on the website.
I know the procedure and am looking forward to it - IF I can get cheap train tickets for the event. Looks like the event has a history of taking place on sunday, at least that's what archive.fosdem.org is telling me. So, I'll cast my vote for the sunday, whatever good it will do.
Yes - it usually happens on Sunday. The schedule is still in a state of flux however, so...
Looks like I am also in Berlin during the time of 25C3, but their GPG keysigning parties of late are not worth mentioning. Too few people, changes on short notice, a total bummer (not to say utter failure - oops). So far the schedule hasn't convinced me to get a ticket though; some talks look interesting, but one can get them later as video anyway.
The first "C" stands for "Chaos", remember? For what it's worth: I and a number of other PGPists will be at 25C3 and would probably be happy to exchange keysigning formalities if we can be found in a sufficiently normal state of mind to do so. Feel free to give me a call during 25C3 if you want to meet somewhere (finger philip@paeps.cx or philip@freebsd.org for contact details, or first hit for "call philip" on Google). - Philip -- Philip Paeps Please don't Cc me, I am philip@fosdem.org subscribed to the list. There are two kinds of adhesive tape: That which won't stay on and that which won't come off.