2010/1/21 Philip Paeps <philip@fosdem.org>:
On 2010-01-21 09:28:05 (+0100), David Reyes Samblas Martinez <david@tuxbrain.com> wrote:
HI, I'm trying to reach him by email & facebook but I have no news from him since 11 days ago, it's related to presentations on Embedded Devroom. Is any body in direct contact with him that can ping him to reply me? Sorry for so intrusion on the list, but some people that will came from very far, (China, Germany) are preparing some presentations and we didn't know if they had been admited or not, And I have to tell them something.
Philippe please accept my apologizes for so this intensive seeking for reach you.
I'll give him a call.
- Philip Thanks a lot !!!
-- Philip Paeps Please don't Cc me, I am philip@fosdem.org subscribed to the list.
<Dan|office> Kitty: dan walks into a bar ... the rest is a bit sketchy.
-- David Reyes Samblas Martinez http://www.tuxbrain.com Open ultraportable & embedded solutions Ben NanoNote, Arduino, Openmoko Hey, watch out!!! There's a linux in your pocket!!!