Tom Marble <tmarble@info9.net> writes:
FOSDEM Organizers:
FOSDEM is a fantastic conference and the only thing I can think of that would make it better is publishing a Code of Conduct:
http://www.sarahmei.com/blog/2015/02/01/the-fosdem-conundrum/
https://twitter.com/fosdem/status/561885201383821312
Will the FOSDEM 2016 edition have a CoC?
-1 I think this should be done per room/project basis if admin prefers so I can choose whether to participate in that room or not. Your links are jokes (open statement and a joke) and if you have issues with them, I believe you are not familiar with cultural differences or not understainding writer intentions. Some cultures has really open joke format just as some cultures are using cursing words openly, so should I be offended if someone mention 'f*ck' because his/her projector is not working or because he tried to visually explain his problem? FOSDEM is open conference and if CoC (good name btw) is going to be enforced, what to expect in a years after that? Dress code or shaved faces, because someone finds that offending?
--Tom
Sanel