Hi, Myself Bhagyashri Katole . We submitted technical paper and presentation "Linux For Embedding Network Devices" in Embedded Track FOSDEM-2007. I was speaker of presentation. I submitted to PDFs of technical paper & presentation before two weeks of FOSDEM-2007 event. Unfortunately I was not able to attend the event. I needed to come back in between because of official problem. I regreted that I was not able to mail you on time . When I checked presentation slides on FOSDEM, my Media link is showing PDF of "NO SHOW". They are not also uploaded technical paper that I submitted before. I want my research work to be use by people who faced same problem in embedding. I think I can contribute this way to FOSDEM community. I don't need promotion by uploading presentation that I did not give personally. But atleast you should quote " Submitted But not presented personally" and include pdf of technical paper in media. Waiting for reply from FOSDEM on this. -- ************************* Bhagyashri Katole Project Eng. Networking and Internet Software Group, Centre for Research and Development(C-DAC), Government of India, Pune,India