What a success again, what a great event again, I learnt a lot again. I guess you all know that overcrowed rooms are frustrating, me too I turned back from some rooms with a sign "room full no more entrance for security reasons". That's sad, but that's not a bad sign, it means rather that the success was underestimated. Tips for next year?: Try to start earlier on saturday? Try to get bigger rooms? Maybe 2 days is too short, extra weekdays, or extra weekend? I would take a holiday for an extra day of Fosdem. A folding ladder that can stand on stairs in case of beamer problems might be usefull (I remember chavanne saturday afternoon). Try to get mivb/stib involved to get a little more public transport between fosdem and stations/city center/large parkings? Thanks again for this magnificent event to the organisers, the volunteers, the speakers and the sponsors. Joost