You can check the lightning talks. We presented there last year. It was well organized, and I got some feedback from the audience. http://www.fosdem.org/2008/lightningtalks cheers Boriss Sanel Zukan wrote:
Hi to all,
I was not able to find some official address to send this mail and hoping this mailing list will be sufficient for a small number of questions (if applicable).
I'm a member/developer of Equinox project (http://equinox-project.org) and I/we tried to apply this year for a stand. Looks like the submisson was rejected and I was able to find out that only via announcement on the main web page (probably you got a lot of stand submissons this year and your team was not able to reply to all of them, or... your policy is not to reply at all ???)
Looking from the presented list (http://www.fosdem.org/2008/stands), this year are welcome only The Big ones, which is pretty ok since they are warmly welcome everywhere.
My question is: any way a small projects can get a chance to show/present themselves? Or, what are the prerequisites to be accepted (e.g. for a stand): large code base, large user base, large development team ? Or maybe popularity; the irony is that if you can't get presented yourself, popularity is affected too :P.
I'm hoping you will not see these comments/questions as some kind of provocation since my intent is not to do so.
Hopine some useful replies will come up :)
Best, -- Sanel Zukan http://equinox-project.org _______________________________________________ FOSDEM mailing list FOSDEM@lists.fosdem.org http://lists.fosdem.org/mailman/listinfo/fosdem