Hi Paul, On 10-04-13 11:45, Paul Borgermans wrote:
Hello
Is there a date fixed for FOSDEm 2014 yet? Will it be February 1-2 or rather February 8-9 2014?
I am asking because I am co-organizer of the the PHPBenelux conf which takes place the last weekendof january, but may consider February 1-2 for 2014 edition.
I'm afraid we don't know that yet. We are wholly dependent on the ULB for the selection of the date; since they do their planning of the year in late summer, that's when we'll have confirmation of the date of the next edition of FOSDEM. It is _likely_ that the next edition of FOSDEM will happen during the first weekend of february, as it has during the past few years; but don't take that as a promise... -- Copyshops should do vouchers. So that next time some bureaucracy requires you to mail a form in triplicate, you can mail it just once, add a voucher, and save on postage.