As indicated on the wiki page, semperFosdem is compiled for Qt 4.6.3. Did you try with the qt installer mentioned on the page? That being said, I've no idea if it will work, the sis being for S60v5 and the app with touch enabled phones in mind, I doubt it would be usable on a non-touch S60V3. I'll check tonight if something can be done. - Chris - 2011/1/31 Jürgen Depicker <jurgen.depicker@gmail.com>
Sorry to bother, but unfortunately this doesn't work on my phone: Nokia 6120 Classic, S60 V3.
First it said: Qt component missing, so I installed version 4.7.1 from http://www.free-symbian.eu/dt.html
Now it installs without problems, but says 'Functie wordt niet ondersteund'-> 'Function not supported' when I try to launch semperFosdem... Any clues, anyone?
Regards, Jürgen
Op 30/01/2011 15:06, Chris Browet schreef:
Hi,
This to inform you that I've ported the excellent fosdem-schedule to Symbian S60/Qt as "semperFosdem".
Details and (unsigned) downloads available at http://redmine.semperpax.com/projects/semperfosdem/wiki
Changes vs. fosdem-schedule: - Adapted to a smartphone screen size - Database handling adapted for Symbian - "Touch" enabled
Sources available at http://gitorious.org/semperfosdem
Tested on a Nokia 5800 (S60v5 / Symbian^1)
Regards - Chris -
_______________________________________________ FOSDEM mailing list FOSDEM@lists.fosdem.orghttp://lists.fosdem.org/mailman/listinfo/fosdem
_______________________________________________ FOSDEM mailing list FOSDEM@lists.fosdem.org http://lists.fosdem.org/mailman/listinfo/fosdem