CERN presentation is very very interesting. Thank you very much to have uploaded it. I couldn't come to Bruxelles, but thanks to the web I can see it anyway! Raffaele On Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 11:35 PM, Pascal Bleser <loki@fosdem.org> wrote:
On 2012-02-11 21:28:38 (+0100), Richard Hartmann <richih.mailinglist@gmail.com> wrote:
2012/2/11 Pascal Bleser <loki@fosdem.org>:
There is currently no "list of all attachments" -- dunno whether that would be needed. If so, please let us know.
Can you put them on video.f.o alongside the videos? Ideally in a way that makes the relation between video & attachments clear; that would be best, imo.
Possibly, but that needs 100% human work ;)
I will at least do the opposite: have the videos linked from the schedule.
cheers -- Pascal Bleser <loki@fosdem.org> http://fosdem.org/ FOSDEM 2012 ::: 4 + 5 February 2012 in Brussels, Belgium Free and Opensource Software Developers European Meeting
_______________________________________________ FOSDEM mailing list FOSDEM@lists.fosdem.org https://lists.fosdem.org/listinfo/fosdem
-- www.opensurf.it