Hi FOSDEM, I am one of the volunteers from last years FOSDEM event. It was a ton of fun and I am really looking forward to volunteering in 2019 again! One of the difficulties I had as a first timer was recognizing fellow volunteers during the event, and no (nick-) names to go by to keep in touch after. I would like to propose a small memorabilia / incentive for the volunteers this year. As an extra to go with the FOSDEM-themed lanyards, I would like to provide laminated badges for all registered volunteers (and the organizers of course). I have access to a laminator and the necessary supplies - the only help I would need is the actual design for the badges. All volunteers registered 2 days prior to the event will have their badges already waiting for them, and there also will be the possibility of filling in blank badges on the spot ;) I think this would be a nice small memorabilia that volunteers like me will really appreciate. Let me know what you think! olcbean