please i wish to inform you that i am no longer interested in receiving mail from FOSDEM for now akinola babatunde --- Dag Wieers <dag@wieers.com> wrote:
On Thu, 1 Mar 2007, Kiffin Gish wrote:
Calling all FOSDEM visitors,
For those interested, we are hiring enthusiastic software engineers, testers and/or system administrators who want to be part of a close-knit team pursuing bleeding-edge technology in the open source world.
Please check out the following site: http://www.frog.nl/industry.php?f=vacancies&s=news
If interested, send your resume to: Kiffin Gish <kiffin@frog.nl>
Thanks alot in advance, Kiffin
And I sell viagra !
Kind regards, -- dag wieers, dag@wieers.com, http://dag.wieers.com/ -- [all I want is a warm bed and a kind word and unlimited power] _______________________________________________ FOSDEM mailing list FOSDEM@lists.fosdem.org http://lists.fosdem.org/mailman/listinfo/fosdem
Click below and join.I bet you'll gain from it: www.makenairaonline.com/index.php?uid=374 http://ainetbiz.com/index.php?bigdaniel ____________________________________________________________________________________ Looking for earth-friendly autos? Browse Top Cars by "Green Rating" at Yahoo! Autos' Green Center. http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/