On 2011-02-28 13:52:32 (+0100), Benjamin Henrion <bh@udev.org> wrote:
On Mon, Feb 28, 2011 at 1:03 PM, Philip Paeps <philip@fosdem.org> wrote:
On 2011-02-28 12:08:22 (+0100), Raffaele Recalcati <lamiaposta71@gmail.com> wrote:
It should be great to have all the presentations in the 2011 archive. Anybody can collect them?
Any slides we get will (have been?) put on fosdem.org, linked from the schedule.
The FOSDEM team tends to pass out for a bit just after FOSDEM, but I think we're resurfacing sufficiently now to look into the status of this.
(Note to speakers: we've also recovered sufficiently to reimburse your travel expenses -- if you've already sent receipts, reimbursement will be taken care of shortly).
Were the speakers from all rooms were contacted to get their slides?
One would think so. We seem to have dropped this ball too. I'll write a note out to speakers later today. Tempting to blame it on teethin problems with Pentabarf, but probably equally valid to assign human blame to me for not keeping a closer eye on these things. Apologies. - Philip -- Philip Paeps Please don't Cc me, I am philip@fosdem.org subscribed to the list.