On 2011-12-16 19:05:04 (-0600), Tom Marble <tmarble@info9.net> wrote:
Chers organisateurs: Do you have an updated plan for the timing on Saturday?
Not yet :)
I'm trying to see *exactly* how much time I have to schedule talks in a couple DevRooms. I presume the DevRooms can start when the main track talks are complete... when is that?
You will definitely have 8 hours to schedule.
Is there an official stop time on Satuday (18h, 19h)?
That is what we haven't decided upon yet. There are three options here: 1) devrooms open at 11:00 and end at 19:00 2) devrooms open at 10:30 and end at 18:30 3) devrooms open at 10:00 and end at 18:00 I'm personally rather fond of option 3 because, essentially, we have to be able to cope with the massive amount of visitors and give them space and seats to go to. On the other hand, option 3 gives us the possibility of doing our welcome talk before anything else starts, give people have half an hour to go to their respective devrooms and prepare. We're just going to have to weigh the pros and cons, but you will definitely have 8 schedulable hours on Saturday :) For Sundays, it's business as usual, open at 09:00, close at 17:00. Hope this helps, and I'll send out an email to all the devroom coordinators once we've decided on the above. cheers -- Pascal Bleser <loki@fosdem.org> http://fosdem.org/ FOSDEM 2012 ::: 4 + 5 February 2012 in Brussels, Belgium Free and Opensource Software Developers European Meeting