On 2010-01-20 10:49:27 (+0100), Philip Paeps <philip@fosdem.org> wrote:
On 2010-01-13 20:47:29 (+0100), Philip Paeps <philip@fosdem.org> wrote:
On 2010-01-05 20:00:05 (+0100), Philip Paeps <philip@fosdem.org> wrote:
If you intend to participate in the keysigning event, please submit the keys you'd like to have signed to the evil perl hack^W^W^Wkeyserver listening on ksp.fosdem.org. If you're using GnuPG, that can be easily accomplished with:
% gpg --keyserver ksp.fosdem.org --send-key <your-keyid>
FYI: in the first week, 75 keys have been submitted. I have a feeling we'll be a fairly large crowd again!
This is getting a little bit scary: 109 keys with 11 days to go. I'm keeping track of ctimes on the submissions and I'll pour them into rrdtool at some point for your amusement (and mine).
This graph illustrates that keysigning participants are procrastinators just like the rest of us: http://ksp.fosdem.org/submissions.png. :-) - Philip -- Philip Paeps Please don't Cc me, I am philip@fosdem.org subscribed to the list.