AFAIK, you can take exams in any order, even in reverse order (ie 202 before 101), but you will only receive LPIC-2 certification once you've successfully passed 101, 102, 201 and 202. Therefore, it shouldn't be a problem to apply in sessions following each other. As exams are time-limited and start for everyone at the same time, I doubt it's possible to pass more than one exam during the same session. Marc On Tue, Feb 03, 2009 at 12:14:16PM +0100, Dieter Plaetinck wrote:
Hi all, Some lpi certifications require 2 exams/modules. ( http://fosdem.org/2009/lpi ) What's the approach one should take to go for e.g. a LPIC-1 certification? Should I go through http://lpievent.lpice.eu/index.php twice? (one for each exam) Can I do the 101/102 exams right after each other (or in one session) or should I apply for 2 exams in different sessions, maybe even on different days? I was told participants were obliged to keep at least one full day between successive exams, but I could not find any information about that on the lpi and fosdem website.