Nice idea to do car sharing... and yes would be awesome to have an app for that. I know there is a Belgian website for ride sharing called taxistop.be where you could find a carpool ride in Belgium, but for international carpooling that refers to https://eurostop.carpool.be/ it seems. PS: I hope you read this part of our website! As of 2018, the ULB campus Solbosch is within the Brussels Low Emissions Zone (LEZ). Drivers of cars registered abroad are required to register before entering the LEZ, or risk being fined. Registering is free of charge. More information can be found here: https://www.lez.brussels/en Regards, G. On 24/01/19 14:20, Pander wrote:
Hi all,
Each year this is offered in various ways. I also have place for people. Can we use an app or system to manage this better? It could reduce the number of cars looking for a place to park for FOSDEM.
There are already a few apps for the schedule, such as Giggity and FOSDEM Companion. Is there an app or system for ride sharing to FOSS events? Could also be used for CCC and other organisations.
Best,
Pander
On 1/24/19 1:12 PM, Yannik Catalinac wrote:
Hello people,
anyone from Germany who would like to travel with me to Brussels? I'm living in the south (Ravensburg) and I have 6 free seats in my car. I could also pick you up on the way. So sharing the fuel costs and saving money for more nerd stuff would be nice ;)
Greetings Yannik
_______________________________________________ FOSDEM mailing list FOSDEM@lists.fosdem.org https://lists.fosdem.org/listinfo/fosdem
_______________________________________________ FOSDEM mailing list FOSDEM@lists.fosdem.org https://lists.fosdem.org/listinfo/fosdem