On 2008-11-03 16:22:09 (+0100), Benjamin Henrion <bh@udev.org> wrote:
On Mon, Nov 3, 2008 at 4:13 PM, Philip Paeps <philip@fosdem.org> wrote:
On 2008-11-03 16:03:29 (+0100), Benjamin Henrion <bh@udev.org> wrote:
On Mon, Nov 3, 2008 at 3:57 PM, Philip Paeps <philip@fosdem.org> wrote:
On 2008-11-03 15:46:02 (+0100), Benjamin Henrion <bh@udev.org> wrote:
On Mon, Nov 3, 2008 at 3:37 PM, Raphael Bauduin <rb@raphinou.com> wrote:
just a short notice about the Open Source ERP event I'm organising for Profoss. It will take place in Brussels on 18 november and 2 december.
The goal is to objectively inform ICT professionals about the solutions provided by Free and Open Source Software. If you're not personaly interested, it might be of interest to your boss :-)
All information at http://www.profoss.eu/events
ERP Gold Sponsors: Microsoft?
So?
Do they produce any open source ERP?
Does it matter? Specifically, does it matter on fosdem@lists.fosdem.org?
Sponsoring an event involves handing over money or services or both. I'm sure Raph would be happy to explain this to you in more detail out-of-band. I can't imagine this discussion being of any relevance on this particular list.
You could ask Microsoft for sponsoring next FOSDEM edition for example. They have plenty of cash to sponsor OSS events.
What makes you think we don't ask them? And still I don't see how this discussion can possible be relevant on fosdem@lists.fosdem.org. I'll be happy to discuss this further out-of-band if you like. I think we've spammed enough people with this nonsense, don't you? - Philip -- Philip Paeps Please don't Cc me, I am philip@fosdem.org subscribed to the list. <Dan|Meh> i think i'm going to try the version of quitting drinking that doesn't involve a week of sobriety, and then an attempt at a 12 hour pubcrawl