* Christophe Vandeplas <cvandeplas@fosdem.org> wrote:
There will be two different keysigning parties. For PGP/GPG you'll need to register in advance and send in your key. The instructions should be posted soonish on the website.
I know the procedure and am looking forward to it - IF I can get cheap train tickets for the event. Looks like the event has a history of taking place on sunday, at least that's what archive.fosdem.org is telling me. So, I'll cast my vote for the sunday, whatever good it will do. And I'll also post the info about the keysigning party to the gnupg-users mailinglist (even if Werner Koch will probably voice his dislike of the procedure once again) to draw further attention to it. Looks like I am also in Berlin during the time of 25C3, but their GPG keysigning parties of late are not worth mentioning. Too few people, changes on short notice, a total bummer (not to say utter failure - oops). So far the schedule hasn't convinced me to get a ticket though; some talks look interesting, but one can get them later as video anyway.
For the CAcert you can just show up during the event.
;-) Thanks, but no. -- left blank, right bald