Hello, I've posted the Call for Proposals for the go devroom at https://forum.golangbridge.org/t/fosdem-2016-call-for-proposals/1358/1 Here's a copy of the text: The past two years there has been a Go room at FOSDEM, it's been a huge
success so far, hence, it's happening again this year. The format of 20-30 minute talks has been fairly successful the past two years, hence I see no reason to want to change it and we'll be going for the same format again. Please submit talks at https://penta.fosdem.org/submission/FOSDEM162 <https://penta.fosdem.org/submission/FOSDEM16>We'll also need volunteers to help manage the room and the cameras, please reply here if you'd like to help out. I'm very open to suggestions about changes in the format, requests for a specific talk or any other topic, please just reply here. Unlike the previous years, Andrew Gerrand is sadly unavailable to organize the room, I'll try and do as good as he's been doing the past few years.
Kr, Luna Duclos