On 2010-01-07 23:23:40 (+0100), Vincent Panel <yohonet@gmail.com> wrote:
On Thu, Jan 7, 2010 at 4:18 PM, Philip Paeps <philip@fosdem.org> wrote:
We're happy to announce that there will again be an opportunity to take certification exams at FOSDEM 2010. This year, the Linux Professional Institute, the BSD Certification Group and Typo3 will be offering their respective exams.
Information is available here: http://fosdem.org/2010/certification The schedule is here: http://fosdem.org/2010/schedule/tracks/certification
Please sign up for exam sessions with the respective certification groups sooner rather than later as space is limited. In the case of BSDCA, exam papers also need to travel across an ocean and it helps to know to within a reasonable epsilon how many papers need to be shipped.
Why is cash the only way to pay the exam ? My company would be fine to pay the certification for me, but won't give me any cash... Will we receive some kind of invoice ?
I am not in any way involved with LPI so I can't speak for their organization. However, I'm sure that if you get in touch with them, they will be able to arrange something for "corporate customers" - either in the way of paying in advance, or ensuring that an expensable invoice is available. Drop Klaus an email (address unicast). - Philip -- Philip Paeps Please don't Cc me, I am philip@fosdem.org subscribed to the list.