On Tue, Feb 05, 2013 at 04:05:40PM +0700, Zaki Akhmad wrote:
On Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 3:59 PM, MichaĆ olber <michal.olber@osworld.pl> wrote:
Hello When will be available all of the recorded videos from talks?
They just released the welcome talks!
http://video.fosdem.org/2013/maintracks/Welcome_to_FOSDEM_2013.webm
Except it turns out to be broken; only the first half or so is usable. I will fix it in due time, but I'm now focussing on actual content (the welcome talk is nice, but not really interesting, is it? ;-) I'm currently transcoding the lightning talks (which took slightly longer than expected because CLI A/V tools don't like me and vice versa; see [1] for some details) and they will be uploaded as they become ready. [1] http://grep.be/blog/en/computer/fosdem/2013_transcoding -- Copyshops should do vouchers. So that next time some bureaucracy requires you to mail a form in triplicate, you can mail it just once, add a voucher, and save on postage.