Hi Florian, At 19:34 6/12/2010, Florian Effenberger wrote:
Hi,
Christophe Strobbe wrote on 2010-12-06 18.59:
That's right; I previously submitted a talk proposal on accessible authoring with OpenOffice.org/LibreOffice, odt2daisy and odt2braille. A call for papers for the accessibility devroom will go out soon, so I have a choice between devrooms: accessibility and LibreOffice. However, I don't know when the call for the LibreOffice devroom closes or where I should send my proposal.
see here: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/Events/Fosdem2011
It runs until 20th, and best is to add your details to the wiki. Otherwise, post them to info@documentfoundation.org :)
Thanks. My talk proposal is now in the wiki. Best regards, Christophe
Thanks, Florian
-- Florian Effenberger <floeff@documentfoundation.org> Steering Committee and Founding Member of The Document Foundation Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108 Skype: floeff | Twitter/Identi.ca: @floeff
-- Christophe Strobbe K.U.Leuven - Dept. of Electrical Engineering - SCD Research Group on Document Architectures Kasteelpark Arenberg 10 bus 2442 B-3001 Leuven-Heverlee BELGIUM tel: +32 16 32 85 51 http://www.docarch.be/ Twitter: @RabelaisA11y --- "Better products and services through end-user empowerment" www.usem-net.eu - www.stand4all.eu --- Please don't invite me to Facebook, Quechup or other "social networks". You may have agreed to their "privacy policy", but I haven't.