On 2010-12-05 19:48:12 (+0100), Kris Buytaert <mlkb@inuits.be> wrote:
On Sun, 2010-12-05 at 19:44 +0100, Philip Paeps wrote:
On 2010-12-04 14:33:39 (+0100), Carl-Daniel Hailfinger <c-d.hailfinger.devel.2006@gmx.net> wrote:
I noticed that there is no CFP (yet?) for the Embedded devroom according to http://www.fosdem.org/2011/call_for_participation .
We (coreboot/flashrom) would like to participate in the Embedded devroom, but if that devroom is not going to happen, we will have to apply for a stand and that deadline is pretty soon.
As far as I know, there will be an embedded devroom. But I'm not directly involved with devrooms. It would just be very silly not to have one. Perhaps one of the devroom people can comment though.
We'll if I remember correctly I did see a Call for Papers for the Embedded devroom somewhere stuck to a wall at T-Dose ..
So It's probably just a matter of finding it.
After reading this message, I've found confirmation out of band that there will indeed be an embedded devroom at FOSDEM 2011 (as per usual) and that the point of contact is Philippe (as per usual). A call for papers hasn't made it to this mailing list yet, but is allegedly circulating on some embedded channels. I'll do some prodding to see that it gets posted here too. Watch this space.
PS. And pointing some people to this message :)
Super. - Philip -- Philip Paeps Please don't Cc me, I am philip@fosdem.org subscribed to the list.