On 2012-01-20 23:13:41 (+0100), Pascal Bleser <loki@fosdem.org> wrote:
On 2012-01-20 22:12:02 (+0100), Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf <lars.sonchocky-helldorf@hamburg.de> wrote: [...]
I am the organizer of the GNUstep devroom in AW 1.126. Can you please tell me what the times for the devrooms for Saturday are? I assume from 10:00h to 18:00h, is that correct?
No, it's 11:00 to 19:00.
P.S.: The GNUstep devroom is missing from Saturday 2012-02-04 on http://fosdem.org/2012/schedule/devrooms , is this an oversight?
No, it's either - because the talks are not on state "reconfirmed" yet - because the talks have not been scheduled there yet (room, start, duration) [...]
If you need some bulk operations (such as marking all the "events" in the GNUstep devroom as "reconfirmed"), let me know, I can operate directly on the database.
I've just set all the planned talks to "reconfirmed", re-ran the export and now they are on the website: http://fosdem.org/2012/schedule/devrooms http://fosdem.org/2012/schedule/track/gnustep_devroom The speakers are not linked because they have no abstract. Kind of a bug, kind of intentional ;) Given that we received so few abstracts from speakers, I'll have a look at still showing them on the site, even if it's just their name and nothing else ;) BTW, for more interactive feedback and support, you can always prod me on IRC, I'm "yaloki" on freenode (we hang out in #fosdem, obviously ;)), I'm usually there in the evening and at night. cheers -- Pascal Bleser <loki@fosdem.org> http://fosdem.org/ FOSDEM 2012 ::: 4 + 5 February 2012 in Brussels, Belgium Free and Opensource Software Developers European Meeting