On 2008-09-19 09:42:56 (-0400), Louis Suarez-Potts <Louis.Suarez-Potts@Sun.COM> wrote:
On 2008-09-19, at 02:48 , Philip Paeps wrote:
On 2008-09-18 23:23:29 (-0400), Louis Suarez-Potts <Louis.Suarez-Potts@Sun.COM wrote:
For that matter, how can we learn more about Fosdem speaking, sponsoring, etc.?
There is a form on the website for recommending speakers. The FOSDEM team invites speakers and sponsors. We don't solicit them. More work for us, but it's what we've become used to over the years. :-)
Having said that - we are still looking for speakers. Feel free to suggest some!
I have, repeatedly, raised precisely this issue with Pascal, starting earlier this year. I'll go back to that cause. Thanks for the info!
Excellent - thank you! - Philip -- Philip Paeps Please don't Cc me, I am philip@fosdem.org subscribed to the list. The Librarian had seen many weird things in his time, but that had to be the 57th strangest. [footnote: he had a tidy mind] -- (Terry Pratchett, Moving Pictures)