I could not attend or watch any livestream live since they where not live at least for me, and I was in emergency daddy mode.. anyway I hope there will be recorded sessions to watch. Le 4 févr. 2013 19:26, "Jo" <winfixit@gmail.com> a écrit :
I hope the Python tracks were recorded, then we'll be able to watch them in a few weeks. I wasn't able to attend as I was at the Openstreetmap.org stand.
Jo
2013/2/4 Eduardo Robles Elvira <edulix@wadobo.com>
On Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 6:06 PM, Pirmin Braun <pb@intars.de> wrote:
I've been at MySQL and Mozilla: MySQL: room was too small, overcrowded and when I went out, I couldn't get in again. The talks suffered from a lack of time, the slots were too short, resulted in fast speaking, skipping slides, no time for questions. Mozilla: great show.
would be fine, if the slides will be made available online;
Hi:
For me the worst part was that I couldn't attend to *any* Python track talks because it was completely full. That's was shame because they were quite interesting!
Regards, -- Eduardo Robles Elvira +34 668 824 393 skype: edulix2 http://www.wadobo.com it's not magic, it's wadobo! _______________________________________________ FOSDEM mailing list FOSDEM@lists.fosdem.org https://lists.fosdem.org/listinfo/fosdem
_______________________________________________ FOSDEM mailing list FOSDEM@lists.fosdem.org https://lists.fosdem.org/listinfo/fosdem