Karen Sandler <karen@sfconservancy.org> writes:
On 2015-01-29 15:35, Alasdair G Kergon wrote:
On Thu, Jan 22, 2015 at 01:30:32PM -0500, Karen Sandler wrote: If you don't have plans already, come have dinner with me :)
And also on Friday, according to: https://www.fsf.org/events/rms-20150130-brussels Richard Stallman is speaking on "Free Software and Your Freedom" from 16:00 at Vrije Universiteit Brussel.
I believe some people will be heading to the Conservancy dinner together from there.
The RMS talk seems to be at this campus: http://www.vub.ac.be/en/campus/etterbeek http://www.vub.ac.be/sites/vub/files/campussen/112a_VUB_Etterbeek_1406.pdf Which is best reached (I think) by using the bus 95. - I think we can get the bus from the Brussels Parlement (just south of the Grand Place) or the Grands Sablons. - There is an Etterbeek bus stop right next to campus Detailed transport map: http://www.stib.be/irj/go/km/docs/STIB-MIVB/INTERNET/attachments/Plan_reseau... I tried using the trip planner here, but it didn't work for me... http://www.stib-mivb.be/reisweg-itineraire.html?l=en#
Also, tickets will cease to be available at the lower rate tomorrow (Friday) at 2pm CET.
So sign up now!!! http://sfconservancy.org/supporter/event.html Regards, --Tom