On Fri, Feb 3, 2017 at 2:13 PM, Daniel Pocock <daniel@pocock.pro> wrote:
On 03/02/17 14:06, Alasdair G Kergon wrote:
On Fri, Feb 03, 2017 at 11:33:44AM +0100, Daniel Pocock wrote:
In previous years, I've always bought a local SIM card as a backup in A Proximus Pay&Go+ SIM card can be kept from year-to-year - to avoid expiring it needs topping up once every 12 months but this can be done online with a non-Belgian credit card if you use paypal.
Does anybody know if they are going to void old SIM cards that haven't gone through all the ID verification procedures they are bringing in now for new customers?
Yes, by end of March or something like that. Gr{oetje,eeting}s, Geert -- Geert Uytterhoeven -- There's lots of Linux beyond ia32 -- geert@linux-m68k.org In personal conversations with technical people, I call myself a hacker. But when I'm talking to journalists I just say "programmer" or something like that. -- Linus Torvalds