people as in: interested people made it happen. not a big company that had enough money to pay for professionals. it were (en still are) people that care about free software. FOSDEM on itself is quite expensive now, but you have to look at the scale too. more than 3000people / day (?) anyway, I organised FOSDEM for the fedora side. But I don't have an idea on how much money we exactly spend. we used the swag we had in stock, and also use for other events. our major cost was the FAD on friday. and some hotel/travel bills. if you want details on that, you should ask Max Spevack, or go through the Fedora Wiki, it's on there. somewhere. 2011/4/23 Jakub Szypulka <cubibubi@googlemail.com>
Please be more precise, people as in what?
Le 23 avr. 2011 14:14, "Geert Stappers" <stappers@stappers.nl> a écrit :
On Sat, Apr 23, 2011 at 02:01:19PM +0200, Jakub Szypulka wrote:
Le 23 avr. 2011 13:33, "Richard Ha...
Thanks! As a participant in FOSDEM, I am aware of the basics of the conference. I am interested ...
FOSDEM started with people.
I suggest that FEDACON also starts with people.
Groeten Geert Stappers --
And is there a policy on top-posting vs. bottom-posting? Yes.
_______________________________________________ FOSDEM mailing list FOSDEM@lists.fosdem.org http://l...
_______________________________________________ FOSDEM mailing list FOSDEM@lists.fosdem.org http://lists.fosdem.org/mailman/listinfo/fosdem
-- Bert Desmet 0477/305361