Selon Christophe Vandeplas <cvandeplas@fosdem.org>:
Hello,
Please contact me (off-list) if you were able to record full lectures in good quality.
I will make sure they get hosted on video.fosdem.org and mirrored on our high bandwidth partners. The video's will also be uploaded in full-length on YouTube on our fosdemtalks account.
Thanks
Christophe
Hello Christophe, My best wish would have been to be present at Fosdem. To show my open hardware project for video mixing in real time, and of course record something with my camera, sony PD150. But unfortunatly I was compelled to work with Benjamin Henrion from 2003 to 2005 at FFII, and thanks to him I have no money nor way to travel today. So my project ( which need a killer-app) is waiting. I notice that this guy is always at the top, giving his orders, controlling the communication process, ...even if he has completly destroyed the movement against software patents to be "President". It's incredible Software patents are less harmfull for innovation and the community than this kind of attitude. But maybe only women can see it clearly. Maybe you will loose the change as long as you count them on the fingers of one hand. @+ M.
PS: current video's should be arriving online these days... _______________________________________________ FOSDEM mailing list FOSDEM@lists.fosdem.org http://lists.fosdem.org/mailman/listinfo/fosdem