On 01/30/2013 11:59 PM, Mario Torre wrote:
Hi all!
I will be leaving tomorrow and I'll likely not have access to the mails before getting to FOSDEM on Friday evening.
Is there anything I need to do to access the DevRoom (ask for keys, come a bit earlier, etc...)?
For those that don't know, Mario is organizer of a devroom. Mario, we're preparing a 'last practical details' mail, but in short, same as last years : ) Kind regards, Tias
AFAIK the other years we just show up in the room some time before the beginning of the sessions, but I wanted to double check in case anything changed this year.
Thanks, Mario -- pgp key: http://subkeys.pgp.net/ PGP Key ID: 80F240CF Fingerprint: BA39 9666 94EC 8B73 27FA FC7C 4086 63E3 80F2 40CF
IcedRobot: www.icedrobot.org Proud GNU Classpath developer: http://www.classpath.org/ Read About us at: http://planet.classpath.org OpenJDK: http://openjdk.java.net/projects/caciocavallo/
Please, support open standards: http://endsoftpatents.org/ _______________________________________________ FOSDEM mailing list FOSDEM@lists.fosdem.org https://lists.fosdem.org/listinfo/fosdem