Hi again, I see that my new Sojourner web app (which is not the same as the old Sojourner mobile app for Nokia N900) has not yet been added to to the list of mobile apps on https://fosdem.org/2018/schedule/mobile/ - could you please do it? You can access it here: https://sojourner.loomchild.net and the code can be found here: https://github.com/loomchild/sojourner-web BTW, I just added a new interactive map feature to it to find the rooms easier. Thank you in advance, Jarek Lipski loomchild.net (I am sorry if you receive this message twice - I have tried to send it two days ago, but to the best of my knowledge it wasn't delivered, so I am retrying.) On 10/01/18 22:38, Jarek wrote:
Hello everyone,
I'd like to announce brand new version of Sojourner FOSDEM conference companion. Until now it was a mobile app for Nokia N900 phone, now it’s a progressive web app.
You can access it here: https://sojourner.loomchild.net and the code can be found here: https://github.com/loomchild/sojourner. All feedback is welcome!
I'd also like to ask FOSDEM staff to add this app to the list of mobile apps on https://fosdem.org/2018/schedule/mobile/
Cheers, Jarek Lipski loomchild.net _______________________________________________ FOSDEM mailing list FOSDEM@lists.fosdem.org https://lists.fosdem.org/listinfo/fosdem