On 02/19/2017 10:30 PM, Vasil Kolev wrote:
On Fri, 17 Feb 2017 00:43:00 +0000 "Justin W. Flory" <jflory7@gmail.com> wrote:
On 02/15/2017 09:59 PM, Wim Godden wrote:
Hi,
I noticed today there are a few videos that have audio out-of-sync too. Not sure if we can do anything to correct this ourselves ?
Wim
On 15/02/2017 18:51, Frank Gevaerts wrote:
Hello,
Is there a correct way to report issues with (published) videos?
There's some annoying flickering on the slide part on the video of https://fosdem.org/2017/schedule/event/postgresql_data_types/ . I have no idea if it can be fixed, but I'd like to be able to report such things :)
Frank
I think there was some capability to adjust the audio/video timelapse inside of the video editor. Speakers should have been emailed a link to the review system. However, for my talk, it seems the editor had issues trimming the video / working as expected. I emailed the Video mailing list as instructed, but I'm not sure if my posts make it through or not, as I haven't heard a response back whenever I've posted.
Hi,
All speakers were emailed with links to edit their talk, if you didn't receive one, we should check. As for the editing, there are some talks left that we are rechhecking and will clean up as soon as we take care of some other problems.
p.s. yes, your posts make it to the list :)
Great, thanks for the info! I saw recently that someone had time to manually edit my video and the cut looks great. Thanks for the time of all the volunteers helping work on this, your time is much appreciated. :) Thanks again for the update here. -- Cheers, Justin W. Flory jflory7@gmail.com