On 2011-02-21 13:27:20 (+0000), Leandro Doctors <leandro.doctors@umons.ac.be> wrote:
2011/2/6 Philip Paeps <philip@fosdem.org>:
If you didn't catch the hashes as they flew past, you can verify them against the list of hashes on https://ksp.fosdem.org/files/.
Please try to complete your signing homework before Sunday 5 June 2011. You may find "caff" a helpful tool.
I haven't been able to synchronize my key on the server ksp.fosdem.org using Seahorse. I get either a "not implemented" or "use LDAP v3" error.
ksp.fosdem.org is a submission-only keyserver and it only accepts submissions up to the deadline before the conference. It does not pretend to be a full implementation.
What is the full server address I should use? I've tried using hkp://ksp.fosdem.org and ldap://ksp.fosdem.org as keyservers
Any reasonably well-connected keyserver should do. pgp.mit.edu and subkeys.pgp.net are favourites as far as I can tell. - Philip -- Philip Paeps Please don't Cc me, I am philip@fosdem.org subscribed to the list.