Hi Last year I created a simple, yet powerful scheduling app which I updated for FOSDEM 2022. I want to submit it for https://fosdem.org/2022/schedule/mobile/ The code, description and usable link: https://github.com/Gys/FOSDEM I could not find a list of all presentations sorted by time only. Such a list makes it easier to see what is presented at any moment in time. I have my favorite talks, but maybe those are not as expected or I want to fill time for which I have nothing planned myself. This list makes it easy to see current alternatives. Features: - Works in any browser. - Each talk has a checkbox of which the state is persistent across sessions (!) by keeping them in a cookie. Use these to track your own preferences. The checkboxes state is implemented in pure clientside javascript. - Private: there is no interaction with a server except for (anonymously) loading the page. - All currently active talks are highlighted. This uses your local time. - All times shown are in Belgium (CET) time. I hope it is useful for others as well. Thank you Gijs Reulen