On 12/23/2011 01:29 AM, Jo wrote:
Hi,
What would be needed to get a table to present Openstreetmap.org on FOSDEM2012?
Answer: A stand request that was submitted in time. Coincidentally, Gaƫl Musquet has done exactly that. If the request is accepted you could join forces with them. Note that stands are still being decided on and might not be announced before the end of next week. Kind regards, Tias
I know I'm late in the game. Sorry about that. I could also give a presentation about the use of JOSM as an editor to enter geographical data, like buildings, house numbers, bus lines and the like, but I suppose all the slots for presentations are already filled up. I don't feel like giving a lightning talk though. 15 minutes is not enough time to do justice to the project's scope and besides I think most geeks will already know about it anyway.
Jo (Polyglot)
_______________________________________________ FOSDEM mailing list FOSDEM@lists.fosdem.org https://lists.fosdem.org/listinfo/fosdem