Alberto, Your best option is to call the delirium at this number. Say you were a visitor of the FOSDEM event. If they found it, they kept it! Number: +32/2.514.44.34 JOchen -----Original message----- From: alberto fuentes pajaro@gmail.com Sent: Sun 05-02-2012 10:17 Subject: Re: [FOSDEM] Lost and found: black Fedora at the Beer Event Attachment: inline.txt To: Richard Hartmann richih.mailinglist@gmail.com; CC: FOSDEM visitors fosdem@lists.fosdem.org; wel, ive lost a black neck tube warmer. Im not sure at what point. I think it was during the beer event. It was not mine and it was a gift so I would hate to lose it :( If anybody has seen it, please contact me. I'll ask in lost and found at help desk info later today :) greets! aL On Sat, Feb 4, 2012 at 1:59 PM, Richard Hartmann richih.mailinglist@gmail.com mailto:richih.mailinglist@gmail.com wrote: Hi all, we found a black Fedora which was left under the table where we were selling beer tokens. I brought it to the main infodesk this morning, so if you miss a fedora or know someone who misses one, you know where to go. -- Richard _______________________________________________ FOSDEM mailing list FOSDEM@lists.fosdem.org mailto:FOSDEM@lists.fosdem.org https://lists.fosdem.org/listinfo/fosdem