Hi everyone, I just wanted to thank the guy that on friday the night of friday, after the beer event, helped me trying to find my hotel after I had lost my jacket and wallet, and blocked my phone. I was in pretty bad shape after thinking I could still drink beer as if it where college days all over again. He tried help me find my hotel for a while, but when it became clear I was not going to remember, he gave me 20€ without even having to ask for it, so I could take a cab back to the hotel. The worse part is that I normally have trouble remembering faces, but when I drink, its totally impossible for me. I tried to look for him the next days, but I remembered very little. Since those 20€ don't really belong to me, i'll be donating them to FOSDEM, which I think that he would also appreciate. Feel free to copy and paste this message anywhere with the hope it will reach him or someone who knows him. Thanks, and sorry for the off-topic!