On 2/27/07, Geert Uytterhoeven <geert@linux-m68k.org> wrote:
On Tue, 27 Feb 2007, Bhagyashri Bijwe wrote:
I want to know from where do I get proceedings of FOSDEM-2007 conference. I already submitted paper and presentation at 5th embedded track But, I could not manage to attend that prestigeous event because of some official reason.
Is there any link to download all presentations of embedded track in FOSDEM-2007? Is there magazine that will publish paper submitted?
I think they should show up in the near future on http://www.embedded-kernel-track.org/2007/
It might be a good idea to make a mirror copy of all the slides of all presentations, including those outside the main tracks somewhere on the fosdem.org website. For the record, I still have slides of the LT of 2004 and 2005 here: http://people.ffii.org/~zoobab/bh.udev.org/filez/lightning/ I would be happy if the fosdem web admins could keep a copy for the record. It is good to maintain multiple archives, to avoid data loss, like it happened recently with some fosdem servers (including old wikis also). -- Benjamin Henrion <bhenrion at ffii.org> FFII Brussels - +32-484-566109 - +32-2-4148403