Hi Neter! I'll update the list of schedule applications [0] with the first Sailfish OS app. If anyone happens to find the source code for the second app, I'll add that one as well. Kind regards, Mark [0] https://fosdem.org/2020/schedule/mobile/ Op zo 26 jan. 2020 om 10:51 schreef Neter <neter@moyat.net>:
Hi folks,
I just saw that there is a list with mobile apps for the schedule on fosdem.org and I know two apps for Sailfish OS that were updated for 2020. Maybe most of the Sailfish users already saw them, but it will be cool to have them on the list. I have installed them, they look good, but I have no experience as a visitor on FOSDEM (I'm one of the bulgarian guys in the video team), so can't tell if they are good enough.
1. FOSDEM QML, a fork of Ubuntu Phone's version for Sailfish. Just the schedule in a pretty list with favorites option and a map of the buildings. Available in Sailfish Store (there's no web version of the store, so no URL, but all Sailfish phones have it). Source code of the app: https://gitlab.com/fabrixxm/harbour-fosdem-qml
2. SailMe, a travel guide for a few cities, one of them is Brussels and there is FOSDEM guide and schedule in it. I can't find its source code. There is SailMe in Sailfish Store, but it is currently outdated. The recent version is in Storeman (unofficial store, gets apps from openrepos.net, maybe all Sailfish users have it) or can be downloaded directly from openrepos.net. Links to SailMe and Storeman at openrepos.net: https://openrepos.net/content/netvandal/sailme https://openrepos.net/content/osetr/storeman
That's it. See ya next week :) _______________________________________________ FOSDEM mailing list FOSDEM@lists.fosdem.org https://lists.fosdem.org/listinfo/fosdem