On behalf of Virtualization and Infrastructure as a service devroom coordinators I would like to thank the organizers and volunteers and especially the AV team. Thank you for making this awesome conference happen. See you next year. Piotr On Tue, Feb 5, 2019 at 8:12 AM Richard Hartmann <richih@richih.org> wrote:
Hi Bernard,
the AW video people were my coworkers, I will let them know about your praise :)
Best, Richard
On Mon, Feb 4, 2019 at 2:27 PM Bernard Tyers <bernard@ei8fdb.org> wrote:
On behalf of the Open Source Design devroom co-ordinators, I want to thank you to all the FOSDEM organisers and volunteers.
I'd especially like to thank the AV team in AW building who were like mind-reading ninjas - appearing from no-where, fixing the issues we were about to have, and having the answers to questions before we even finished verbalising them. ;)
You are a credit to your green shirts and the open source community.
(Next year we'll remember we have spare mic batteries in the room, and we'll keep them on charge!)
I appreciate what you allow us do.
See you all next year.
Bernard
On 04/02/2019 00:12, Philippe De Swert wrote:
Hello!
First of all a big thank you to all speakers, devroom organizers and all other volunteers that make this event possible. Also a big thank you for all our visitors. Without all of you FOSDEM would not be. As staff member and building responsible for the UA, UB and UC, I especially would like to thank devroom managers from the U building which did an exemplary job with their devrooms this year, saving us several hours of cleaning time. It is very much appreciated!
Up to an even better FOSDEM next year!
Philippe
-- ---------- Bernard Tyers Independent User Researcher & Interaction Designer PGP Key: https://keybase.io/ei8fdb Twitter: @bernardtyers
I work on User-Centred Design, Open Source and Privacy _______________________________________________ devroom-managers mailing list devroom-managers@lists.fosdem.org https://lists.fosdem.org/listinfo/devroom-managers
_______________________________________________ devroom-managers mailing list devroom-managers@lists.fosdem.org https://lists.fosdem.org/listinfo/devroom-managers