Hey guys, I'm Jakub Szypulka, on the one hand a Tango icon designer, thus a member of the open source community, on the other hand a videographer and composer. For the last Libre Graphics Meeting (a conference on open source graphic design), which also happened to be in Brussels last year, I shot a film which you can see here http://vimeo.com/18568225 . As you can see, it is entirely different from static tripod recordings of the talks, which serve a completely different purpose. The goal of the recordings is to provide a means for people who cannot attend the conference but would like to see the speeches or for archival purposes, whereas the film I shot let's people, attendee or not, grasp a glimpse of the atmosphere at the conference. This is especially nice to watch months after a conference. As you can also see, there are maybe 15 seconds total of actual speech scenes, and everything else is from meeting, workshops and simple human interactions. tl;dr: Would the FOSDEM be interested in a film like the one the Libre Graphics Meeting got here http://vimeo.com/18568225 ? Thanks, Jake