A question: how can I contact the agenda manager of a devroom where I would like to ask for a time slot for presentation? I am especially looking for the "embedded" room which is quite generic but no specific project where I can directly contact the project team. So, who is in charge of the agenda? regards, Nikolaus Am 03.12.2007 um 02:22 schrieb Pascal Bleser:
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE----- Hash: SHA1
http://fosdem.org/2008/devrooms
Mind you, all the descriptions and especially the session schedules are not available yet. Those will be updated as sent in by the respective projects (and announced on the website and on this list).
cheers - -- -o) Pascal Bleser <loki@fosdem.org> http://www.fosdem.org /\\ FOSDEM 2008 :: 23 + 24 February 2008 in Brussels _\_v Free and Opensource Software Developers European Meeting -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE----- Version: GnuPG v1.4.5 (GNU/Linux) Comment: Using GnuPG with SUSE - http://enigmail.mozdev.org
iD8DBQFHU1pLr3NMWliFcXcRAuchAJ91hS7vxZDAbqAuAMCWprPaM+U/hgCgkR6x DG76OdGZwjOlFz7m4Jovxos= =sobU -----END PGP SIGNATURE----- _______________________________________________ FOSDEM mailing list FOSDEM@lists.fosdem.org http://lists.fosdem.org/mailman/listinfo/fosdem