Hi Francois, The price is 75 euros per exam, so it is 150 euros for both 101 & 102. This already contains the discount. You will get a receipt of the money paid, in case it will be reimbursed by your company. You can write one exam in one session only (as otherwise you'd run out of time) but as there will be 5 sessions in two days so you will have the opportunity to pass both of them, even on the same day. I actually followed this strategy last year and it worked pretty good. Kind regards, Gabor On Thu, Jan 28, 2010 at 7:17 AM, Christophe Vandeplas <cvandeplas@fosdem.org> wrote:
Hi Francois,
The prices are per exam session. Fyi, it's almost 50% off the normal price.
I am not sure if you can pass both exams the same day. Some LPI people are subscribed on the Visitors list, maybe they can answer this question.
You can also always contact LPI (link from their website: http://www.lpice.eu/Kontakt.32.0.html?L=0 )
On Thu, Jan 28, 2010 at 12:45 AM, François Moreau <francois.c.b.moreau@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello,
I'm actually interested by the LPI certification offer at the FOSDEM, but I'm afraid to misundertand the terms of payment...
Is it 75 euros for both 101 & 102 modules or is it 75 euros per module ?
Can I pass both 101 & 102 modules during one session ?
Thank You for your answers and your great organization all those years.
-- François Moreau +32 472 33 42 65 francois.c.b.moreau@gmail.com
_______________________________________________ FOSDEM mailing list FOSDEM@lists.fosdem.org http://lists.fosdem.org/mailman/listinfo/fosdem