Hi, Unfortunately I have not received it (number 009) I think the trick is that instead of defining $CONFIG{'mailer-send'} in .caffrc you should set up the mail transfer agent first (I have installed mail & exim4). You can test it by mail -s "Example subject" name@example.com Type body ctrl-D CC: enter and see if it shows up in your mailbox. Certainly I had to play with dpkg-reconfigure exim4-config and /etc/email-addresses (to show correct from field). I hope this helps. Gabor On Mon, Feb 9, 2009 at 10:05 PM, Iacopo Benesperi <iacopo.benesperi@mozillaitalia.org> wrote:
Hi, since it's my first time using these piece of software, can you confirm that you received my sign on your key (I was number 83)? You should have received the sign from the address iacopo@benesperi.org If you haven't, I'll try to figure out how to make caff send the sign.
bye, Iacopo _______________________________________________ FOSDEM mailing list FOSDEM@lists.fosdem.org http://lists.fosdem.org/mailman/listinfo/fosdem