Dear, This is indeen a good question but not to be debatted by mails ! If ten people or more gives their opinion this way, I don't think it's very useful et clear. Create a forum to talk about it... Sounds better to me... :-) Renaud good to know you Renaud Degrez Recruiter ICT - Wallonie Randstad Professionals tél - 081 /32.00.22 fax - 081 /32.00.28 gsm - 0499 /80.00.84 http://www.randstadprofessionals.be http://www.linkedin.com/in/renauddegrez ____________ This e-mail is confidential and intended for the addressee(s) only. If you are not an addressee please promptly notify the sender and delete the message. Do not use the content in any other way. Boriss Mejias <boris.mejias@uclouvain.be> Sent by: fosdem-bounces@lists.fosdem.org 03/11/2008 16:54 Please respond to FOSDEM visitors <fosdem@lists.fosdem.org> To fosdem@lists.fosdem.org cc Subject Re: [FOSDEM] Open Source ERP event Philip Paeps wrote: [..]
What makes you think we don't ask them? And still I don't see how this discussion can possible be relevant on fosdem@lists.fosdem.org.
I'll be happy to discuss this further out-of-band if you like. I think
we've
spammed enough people with this nonsense, don't you?
Sorry for the meddling, but I don't think it is an irrelevant topic. For instance, if you make a quiz with the question: "Would you come to next FOSDEM if it is sponsored by Microsoft?", what do you think it would be the result? and what would be the reason for coming/not coming? cheers Boriss
- Philip
------------------------------------------------------------------------
_______________________________________________ FOSDEM mailing list FOSDEM@lists.fosdem.org http://lists.fosdem.org/mailman/listinfo/fosdem
_______________________________________________ FOSDEM mailing list FOSDEM@lists.fosdem.org http://lists.fosdem.org/mailman/listinfo/fosdem Disclaimer: Erkenningsnummers van de Randstad-werkmaatschappijen - Numéros d'agrément des sociétés Randstad.