On Tue, 30 Dec 2008, Matthias Andersson wrote:
When I run gpg2 --list-public-keys I see my key on the list with three lines, pub, uid and sub. pub and sub have strings 2048/******, which is the identifier I shall use with the export command?
| anakin$ gpg --finger geert@linux-m68k.org | pub 1024D/66393415 2007-02-14 [expires: 2010-02-13] ^^^^^^^^ This one. | Key fingerprint = 1FD3 78EA D870 0B89 FDB8 4FA3 98B4 5E66 6639 3415 ^^^^^^^^^ (and in case of collions: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^) | uid Geert Uytterhoeven <geert@linux-m68k.org> | sub 4096g/760E20A0 2007-02-14 [expires: 2010-02-13] | | anakin$ However, `gpg --export -a' also takes email addresses ;-) Gr{oetje,eeting}s, Geert (who still has to process the data from the last 2 FOSDEM keysignings) -- Geert Uytterhoeven -- There's lots of Linux beyond ia32 -- geert@linux-m68k.org In personal conversations with technical people, I call myself a hacker. But when I'm talking to journalists I just say "programmer" or something like that. -- Linus Torvalds